Continental Arms Consignment Policy
When placing a firearm on consignment at Continental Arms, the following rules and policies apply:
1) All firearms must be left for at least 30 days.
2) Continental Arms receives a consignment fee of 20% of the selling price. The customer and sales representative will agree on the selling price at the time of consignment.
3) Continental Arms reserves the right to adjust the price by $20 in order to make a sale. Any other price adjustments will be made only after contacting the customer and receiving consent from the customer.
4) Money for a consignment sale will be ready after a firearm is paid in full and possession has been taken. Then, arrangements will be made for the time and date for the customer to receive consignment money.
5) It is the customer’s responsibility to check the sale status of their firearm. Please call during normal business hours at any time and we will be happy to check for you.
6) If your firearm does not sell after 30 days and you wish to take it off consignment, an ATF Form 4473 will need to be filled out and an instant check called in. This process may take up to 3 business days.