Mondays - Sundays, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
At Continental Arms, we strive for a fun experience and a safe one. We have wheelchair-accessible indoor facilities so you have the convenience of coming in rain or shine! All that we ask is that you have handgun experience and bring state-issued photo ID.
The following are not accepted:
- Expired, broken, cracked or peeling IDs
- Any non-U.S.-issued ID, driver's license, passports, visa
- Credit cards with photos
Shooters must be 21 years old or older or accompanied by someone 21 years old or older.
- High-velocity ammo (5.56 and .308, for example) is not allowed (anything more than 2,000 feet per second)
- No Steel-cased or steel-core ammo allowed on the range
- Shotguns must fire BUCKSHOT only (00 or 000)
|LANE CHARGE (ONE PERSON)||$10 PER ½ HOUR|
|LANE SHARE (EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON)*||$8 PER ½ HOUR (EACH)|
|HAND GUN RENTAL**||$10 PER CALIBER [PLUS AMMO]|
|LONG GUN RENTAL**||$15 PER GUN [PLUS AMMO]|
|AUTOMATIC FIREARM RENTAL**||$35 PER GUN [PLUS AMMO]|
*No more than three people may share a lane at one time.
**ALL CONTINENTAL ARMS FIREARMS MUST USE CONTINENTAL ARMS AMMO ONLY, PURCHASED AT TIME OF RENTAL
NOTE: There is a 10% Maryland entertainment tax added to the above prices.
Lane fees are not pro-rated. You are required to relinquish your state issued photo ID for the duration of your shooting and it will be photocopied for our records
For safety, we also ask that you do not bring loaded magazines into the store.
Transfers for Class III items is $150.